- Certain insurances are not accepted, such as Medicaid and most HMO products
Note: As a new practice, we are in the process of being credentialed for insurance company panels. This can take several months, during which a patient can still be seen but will be billed directly for services. Rates for this fee-for-service type of visit are described in The Practice section (click on the About tab).
- Medicare is accepted as long as the patient is enrolled in the concierge program
- Patients who require chronic opioid management must be enrolled in the concierge program
- Information on the concierge program can be found under the About tab on the menu bar, in The Practice section
- We strive to stay on time, but there are situations, such as unexpected patient problems and situations, that derail this. In every office visit, each patient is given the time and attention that is needed, so if there has been a major change in a clinical problem, please contact the office in advance so that additional time is allotted
- Patients need to come to the office with their pre-appointment paper work completed, or early enough to fill out the forms while waiting. If a patient is not ready by the time of the appointment, it may be necessary to reschedule the visit